On The Go OTG4-DBLSOFT-Portable Water Softener Review
Choosing a water softener that is able to match all your needs is usually a highly daunting task.
There are so many brands to choose from not to mention the features that keep getting improved with each new model.
However, there is one that attempts to sum up all those needs and demands in to one comprehensive machine and that is the On The Go OTG4-DBLSoft water softener.
It packs so much into one simple to use machine which makes it the preferred make and model even for those that are looking for a water softener that they can take where they go.
The On The Go OTG4 DBL Soft has quite a vast number of features but there are some that are bound to catch anyone’s eye especially when you know what you are looking for.
The most notable feature that this water softener has to offer has to be the light weight and compact design. It is a great feature that allows it to be fitted into virtually any space including in an RV.
The system uses common salt in its softening process which makes it more economical to run but is still able to offer top notch results.
To make adding salt much easier, the On The GO OTG4 DB Soft water softener comes with a large top.
Since the system is portable, the system comes with an easy to carry handle. This not only makes it easier to move but also makes moving it much safer.
It has a capacity of removing up to 16,000 grains. While it is portable, this makes it ideal for a small and medium sized family and can also work well for a large family if the Grain Per gallon concentration of the water is low.
It is a double standard softener and conditioner produces twice the number of gallons compared to the standard model. This means that for the same price, you get twice as much soft water for use in your home.
It regenerates with only two boxes of common salt and only needs about 30 minutes for this. This ensures that you reduce the amount of time that you have to do without water supply significantly.
The system is designed to fit in RVs as well as any marine model. The compact design ensures that the system is able to fit in the tightest spots allowing you to maximize on your space.
It uses a standard hose connection with the park faucet and the RV or marine. The best part is that you do not need any tools for this and you do not need electricity to make the system work.
With all these benefits that the On The GO OTG4 DB Soft system has to offer, it is even more amazing that it is able to deliver 40% more soft water than any other unit and without any significant drop in pressure.
With such a rich collection of astounding features, it is definitely expected that such a unit would have plenty of benefits to offer its new owner. Among these benefits include;
- It has great stability courtesy of the full cradle base to ensure that the system is safer even in areas that have traffic.
- The quick and efficient regeneration ensures that you have the constant water flow with interruptions of only 30 minutes which is quite manageable.
- It has a higher production rate compared to all the other models which means you have a more flexible water supply even on transit.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty on the tanks and a 1 year warranty on the head.
- It is compact and light which gives it quite the edge when it comes to portability.
- Large opening for easy and hassle free addition of salt.
- The shut off valve which happens to be made of plastic are not very strong and can start leaking at any time. However, you can have brass fittings to replace the plastic ones which makes the system more stable.
Other than the leakage that could be caused by a weak plastic fitting, the On The GO OTG4 DBLSoft is a great portable water softener that you can use in your RV or marine and enjoy the benefits of a great water softener with added benefits courtesy of the high end features.
It is worth stressing that the system does not require electricity to run.
- The Double Standard Softener & Conditioner produces twice...
- Built for the owner of any RV/Marine model, this 16,000...
- Its compact, space-saver design allows it to be installed in...