New Wave Enviro 10 Stage Water Filter System Review
Water is among the most readily available natural resources. However, getting clean and viable drinking water is no walk in the park.
Unfortunately, research shows that even the water that is dripping from your tap is not safe for drinking or for cooking. It might be clear, but it is not clean enough for human consumption.
Commercial water purification systems leave a variety of harmful water contaminants in the water and also the regulators add a variety of others like chlorine in a bid to kill bacteria and viruses that might be harmful to you.
This is why it is inevitable for you to get an RO system that you can depend on to give you quality, crisp and clean drinking water at all times.
The New Wave Enviro 10 stage reverse filtration system is yet another very compact but highly useful reverse filtration system that is not short on performance despite its small and portable size.
Its 10 stage filtration system is able to remove major contaminants from the water to well below the EPA minimum levels. Some of the contaminants that this filtrations system is able to get rid of include the pharmaceuticals that comprise of chlorine and chloramine, metals like iron and lead that might be collected as the water passes through the pipes a variety of harmful bacteria, viruses and cysts just to mention a few.
You can quickly attach it to faucet and there are a variety of conversion kits that are available to make it more functional and easy to use in the household giving it a better and more appealing look with the available kits.
This also allow it to be usable in a variety of other ways.
For instances, if you have limited space on the counter, there is a kit that you can use to attach this filtration system under the sink allowing you to free up more space. In simple terms, it allow you to be more creative.
It comes with a highly durable and easy to change filter that is able to put in about 1500 gallons of work before it requires changing. This is more than enough to last a family of four for more than a year which goes to show what kind of a work horse this little filtration system is.
It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and a one year limited warranty to ensure that you are buying only the best in quality and build
- It is easy to set up especially considering the fact that it is a one piece filtration system. The instructions are crystal clear and the procedure is quite simple as all that is require is for you attach the water inlet and you are ready to start enjoying crisp clean water.
- It is convenient and does not require the frequent filter changes since the filter has the ability to survive for up to 1500 gallons or an equivalent of one year. This means that you are able to save with regards to buying filters and still get to enjoy great tasting water for an entire year at rock bottom cost.
- Does not take up much space on the counter because of its small stature. Even better is the fact that you can do away completely with its presence on the counter by getting a kit that allows you to attach it under the sink.
- It comes with a variety of kits that make it more functional.
- The turn off feature is a bit cumbersome to operate but you can always refer to the manual for direction.
- The extra kits are not purchased together with the product and you have to buy these separately at an extra cost which can be quite an inconvenience
Now you do not have a reason to keep your worries, with any of these reverse filter systems, you are sure that you are able to get the best possible water for you and your family and save yourself the burden of medical bills.
It is simpler more affordable way of ensuring that you are able to get the best for you and your loved ones without having to move mountains. This way you are sure of the water you drink at all times.
- Water filter system produces continuous supply of fresh, crisp, wonderful-tasting water from the tap, removing major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels
- Quickly attaches to faucet, and conversion kits are available (sold separately) to mount under the sink
- Once water has been filtered, inert and desirable minerals like magnesium, potassium, chlorides, and fluoride are left behind
- Includes 30-day money-back guarantee and limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship