Eddy Electronic Water Softener Review
One of the reasons why people seek the assistance of a water softener is because of the effects that hard water has on appliances, sinks, faucets and even the plumbing.
Because of the dissolved magnesium calcium and manganese compounds, they tend to leave some deposits behind better known as lime scale.
The disadvantages caused by the lime scale are virtually endless.
From reducing the pressure of water to the house and completely shutting it down to reducing the efficiency of house appliances like water heaters. If you find yourself not in a position to afford a fully-fledged water softener, then you can settle for something else that is just as efficient but less costly. This is a descaler.
Just as with a water softener, you need to make sure that you have proper information before diving in to the market just to make sure that you make the right buy.
One of the most efficient descalers that you will come across is the Eddy Electronic water descaler. Here is a review of what it has to offer and what to expect.
Understanding how a descaler works
Before setting off on the review, it is critical to understand how a descaler works. This way you can assess if it would be the wisest purchase for you.
The descaler uses electro-magnetic waves to reduce the effects that are presented by magnesium and calcium ions. However, it does not alter the chemical hardness of the water meaning it is the same water with the same compositions less the nuisance presented by the lime scale.
As such, you would not say a descaler is a water softener but it helps to prevent and remove the greatest hurdles that are presented by using hard water.
The Eddy electronic water descaler in itself has two coils that should be placed around the water pipe. These are the ones that deliver the electro-magnetic waves that help to combat the scaling.
The features that a descaler has to offer are slightly different from those of a water softener. However, it is still able to deliver great results and do away with the lime scale formation.
The Eddy Electronic Descaler comes with an easy to install guide which can be done by the customer without any challenges.
The descaler can be installed in metallic or plastic pipes and works just as well in either of the materials and hence you do not have to change the plumbing for the descaler to work.
The Eddy Electronic Descaler does not require any water or salt for the water softening process. It is simple and effective to use whether for the large or small families.
It is able to extend the benefits of soft water without getting rid of the important minerals like calcium in the water. This not only improves the quality of the water but also improves the health value of the water.
The descaler can be used both in a home and business setting with plenty of success. It is quite small hence the amount of space available is a non-issue.
Unlike the water softeners, the Eddy Electronic descaler does not require any programing or regeneration cycles which makes it easy to use.
It comes with a 100% 12 month money back guarantee and a lifetime repair or replace warranty to ensure that you get complete value for your money.
There are plenty of benefits that descalers have to offer in general compared to water softeners and the Eddy Electronic descaler has even more.
- Eddy Electronic descaler is a small and compact gadget which can be perfect for home and business use.
- It only costs a fraction of what a water softening system costs making it quite an economic solution.
- It is easy to install and does not take a lot of time. A couple of minutes are more than enough for the customer to install without the help of a professional.
- It allows you to enjoy the benefits that hard water has to offer and at the same time, gets rid of the greatest consequence which is the lime scale.
On the other hand, there are a number of concerns that you should be preview to before heading out to be this unit.
- It does not get rid of the minerals that cause hardness in water.
- It is less efficient in areas where the hardness of water exceeds 10GPG.
- It has to be installed inside the home to work efficiently and prevent damage.
If you are looking for a great solution instead of having to buy a chunky and costly water softener system, the Eddy electronic descaler would fit the bill. It is capable of delivering especially to those that do not want to lose the benefits of the minerals found in hard water.
- Reduce lime scale in the home and business
- Easy customer installation - Metal or Plastic pipes
- No salt alternative to a water softener
- Emulates softened water without altering TDS (keeps healthy minerals)
- 12 month 100% Money-Back Guarantee + Lifetime Repair or Replace warranty