APEC Built in USA, Top Tier Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ESSENCE ROES-50)
With the APEC Top Tier Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ESSENCE ROES-50) you will be able to enjoy unlimited ultra fresh drinking water right from the comfort of your home. This great tasting water can be used for a variety of things including cooking, making tea or coffee, and ice.
By using this affordable system you no longer need to waste money on costly bottled water as you will have the ability to produce clean, contaminant free, great tasting water any time you want from the comfort of your home.
The ROES-50 reverse osmosis system uses super efficient APEC carbon blocks to remove up to 99% of all contaminants including copper, lead, arsenic, chromium, toxic fluoride, taste, odor and chlorine.
The carbon block surface, which happens to be quite large, maximizes contact time and ensures your water is pure. It also increases the lifespan of both the filters and membranes.
Thanks to high quality fittings you never have to worry about this system leaking. The fittings are equipped with stainless steel teeth that guarantee a leak proof grip.
On top of all that this system is super easy to install and maintain. Just follow the online installation videos and you will have it set up in a matter of minutes. And the best part is it is a set it and forget it type of system.
The ROES-50 reverse osmosis system uses a 5 stage filtration process to purify well water, hard water and tap water. In the first stage a sediment filter is used particles such as dust and rust.
In stages two and three carbon block filters are used to remove chemicals, chloramines, odors, coli and other volatile organic compounds. The fourth stage is where hazardous contaminants such as lead and arsenic are removed using a a high quality .0001 micron reverse osmosis membrane.
During the fifth and final stage any excess taste will be removed using a coconut shell refining carbon filter.
- Has the ability to remove over 1000 contaminants including heavy metals, bacteria, lead, fluoride, arsenic, chlorine and viruses.
- Uses premium long lasting filters to treat water and provide unlimited clean water.
- Built in the United States by real US manufacturers.
- WQA certified guaranteeing a noise free system.
- Has an 11” x 11” x 15” sized tank designed to fit a standard kitchen cabinet.
- Uses Quick Connect fittings that require no extra lock clips or steps to seal leak
- Uses a 100% Lead-Free chrome faucet.
- Comes with NSF & FDA Certified JG Food grade tubing.
- Automatic shut off so tank never overflows.
- Removes over 1000 contaminants.
- Uses filters that can last up to 12 months.
- Doesn’t require electricity for the filtration system to work.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee.
- Uses 3 carbon filters to remove high levels of hormones and pharmaceutical drugs.
- Free technical support for as long as you have the filtration system
- Can produce up to 50 gallons of water per day
- Uses a high pressure faucet that takes less than 5 seconds to fill an 8oz glass
- Uses BPA free components
- 3:1 ratio of waste water to filtered
- Does not fit in all homes
- The only option is to mount the faucet
- Healthy minerals are not added back in after the filtration process
- System does not let you know when filters need to be replaced
How Does The ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis System Compare To Others On The Market?
Let’s look at a few other popular reverse osmosis systems on the market to see how they compare to the ROES-50.
Aqua-Pure Reverse Osmosis System APR05500
The Aqua-Pure Reverse Osmosis System can filter around 25 gallons of water a day. It uses a combination of 3 different filters to remove contaminants and get rid of unwanted toxins. The first filter is an activated charcoal pre-filter and will remove large particles such as rust and dirt.
The second filter is the main filter and it is the reverse osmosis membrane. During this step most compounds are removed and dirty water is rejected while pure water gets pushed through.
The third and final step is the post filter which is another activated charcoal filter. This filter will catch any particles that weren’t caught in the first 2 steps.
- Easy to install
- Quick and easy filter changing process
- Filters are NSF certified
- Over priced
- Replacement filters are far more expensive than those of other systems
- Support is not always available
GE Reverse Osmosis Filtration System GXRM10RBL
The GE Reverse Osmosis Filtration System GXRM10RBL has the ability to filter up to 11 gallons of water per day. It removes 21 contaminants from the water using three different filters. Some of the contaminants it removes include zinc, arsenic, chloride and chlorine just to name a few.
Depending on how much water you use the filters in this system can last up to one full year or for 900 gallons of water.
Produces high quality water
- Has a lower daily filter rate than most other systems
- Removes only 21 contaminants
- Uses 10 gallons of water to produce 1 gallon of filtered water
- Construction is cheap and easily breakable
Based on price and what it offers, the APEC Top Tier Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ESSENCE ROES-50) is without a doubt one of the best reverse osmosis systems on the market. It comes with a 1 year warranty and an amazing customer support team that you will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. They can be reached via phone, live chat or email.
The ROES-50 system is easy to set up and runs solely on water pressure. Once everything is set up you will have pure, fresh, great tasting water within two hours.