In most instances, a lot of people are contented with drinking tap water. What they do not realize is the fact that while this may look clean, it actually has a lot of contaminants that include lead. In most cases, the purification of water that is done in most instances is not sufficient and leaves a vast majority of contaminants in the water, furthermore, the pipes that are used to deliver the water to your home might be compromised and further add to the contamination. As such, while the water that comes out of your tap might look clean, it might not be safe for drinking. This is why you need to make sure that you have your own purification system in place that is going to ensure that you are able to enjoy clean and safe water without a doubt.
iSpring has for a long time built a reputation for itself in the reverse filtration industry and the iSpring RCC7P is among the legendary creations that it has come up with and one that has plenty to offer.
It comes complete with a booster pump which makes it an ideal fit for those places that have a water pressure that is lower than 35psi. This makes it ideal for purifying water that is coming from the well and also helps to boost its efficiency. What this means is that owing to the higher water pressure, the system is able to expel higher percentages of contaminants resulting to better quality water.
The unique filtration and dispensing design of the system helps you to save up to 40% of wasted water. Not only do you save on water which is quickly becoming an endangered commodity, you also get to save on money since the water costs you money to get. More importantly, you play a very pivotal role in helping nurse an ailing environment back to health by saving on the natural resource. The iSpring RCC7P has a water waste ration of 2:1 compared to other standard system that have a ratio of 3:1 and their more wasteful counterparts that have a ratio of 4:1.
To cement your trust in the product, it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee in the event that you find it is not to your standards and should you decide to carry on using this one of a kind system, there is a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. There are also a variety of YouTube videos and directories that will help you along the way should you experience any trouble.
It is easy to install and comes with a guide to make sure that you do not face problems with the installations and if you do, you can contact the support center for guidance.
- Comes with a booster pump as opposed to buying this separately which helps to improve the performance of the system and at the same time, this saves you money since you do not have to go back and buy the pump separately.
- It is able to put out up to 75 GPD which is a significantly higher quantity output compared to the standard 50 GPD making it ideal even for the small and larger families alike since you will never run short of water.
- It comes with very durable filters that do not require frequent filter changes and when a change is necessary, it is simple and easy to get it done in a matter of minutes.
- You get a lifetime of free support to ensure that you are able to enjoy the benefits that this one of a kind system has to offer and if you run into trouble, you know where to turn for help. .
- The pump might be tricky to get to work but you can consult the support team to get help with this. Most people are not accustomed to installing a pump to the filtration system. However, the manual can be a great resource for this.
You do not have to take a leap of faith in hoping that the water you are drinking is safe. All you need is a good and reliable reverse filtration system like the iSpring RCC7P and you can assure yourself that every glass of water that you drink is safe for you and your loved ones.